A simple salad is always a great thing to have and serve with any meal, this one gets some extra flavor from our favorite Za'atar spice.
- Prep Time
- 1-2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, grated on a microplane
- Pinch kosher salt
- Freshly cracked black pepper
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 cups lettuce of choice (Romaine, arugula, baby spinach)
- 1 cup thinly sliced Israeli cucumber
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon Jamie Geller Za'atar
1. In a large salad bowl, whisk lemon juice, garlic and salt until mixed.
2. Stream in evoo until mixture has emulsified.
3. Add lettuce, cucumbers and tomatoes. Toss to coat. Sprinkle za'atar over top before serving.
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 110
- Carbohydrate Content: 3 g
- Fat Content: 11 g
- Fiber Content: 1 g
- Protein Content: 1 g
- Sodium Content: 70 mg
- Sugar Content: 1 g