This makes a great meal any time of the day. And you can eat the bowl!
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 3 ripe avocados
- 1 cup favorite salsa or homemade matbucha
- 6 medium eggs
- Garnish: fresh flat-leaf parsley, feta cheese, lemon wedges
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Slice avocado in half and place on a small baking sheet, tightly packing avocado so they remain right side up.
3. Pour egg into the avocado, top with salsa or matbucha. Bake at 425°F for 15 minutes, until egg is set to your liking.
4. Top with chopped parsley and feta cheese, if desired, and serve with lemon wedges. Serve immediately.