These tasty skillet potatoes are simple to prepare and make a great addition to your brunch menu. They are also a quick addition to your break-the-fast table post Yom Kippur.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 3 Idaho potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 medium onion, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
1. Over medium-high heat, heat oil in a 12-inch nonstick skillet until shimmering.
2. Saute potatoes, stirring often until they start to brown, about 25 minutes.
3. Add onions and continue cooking for 10 minutes, stirring for even cooking.
4. Season with salt and pepper.