- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 4 - 6Servings
1. Heat olive oil in a wide skillet and add beef bacon cubes. Brown on all sides. Transfer to slow cooker.
2. In the same skillet, sauté onions 5 minutes, then add carrots for another 5 minutes, until soft.
3. Add peas, onions, carrots, broth to the crock pot.
4. Cook on low for 8 to 10 hours or on high for 4 to 6 hours.
5. If you like, use an immersion blender to produce a creamier consistency.
6. Serve with salt, pepper and fresh country bread.
Recipe by Anna Hanau.
Want recipes like this delivered straight to your inbox? Sign up now for Jamie Geller's Weekly Newsletter.