This slow cooker meal-in-one is a cinch to throw together and has subtle Asian flavors that are not too-intense making it perfect for all palates.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 (3-pound) chicken, cut into eight pieces
- 4 potatoes, peeled and cut into 2-inch chunks
- 4 large carrots, peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 3 celery stalks, peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 6 garlic cloves
- ⅓ cup Kikkoman® Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- In a large slow cooker greased well with cooking spray, place chicken and surround with potatoes, carrots, celery, and garlic. Whisk together teriyaki, honey, broth and cornstarch and pour overtop.
- Cover and cook for 6 to 7 hours on low or 3 to 4 hours on high.