Easy and delicious starter for a casual dinner your guests will enjoy!
- 4 ServingsServings
- 1/2 cup US Sweetened Dry Cranberries
- 100 grams smoked salmon
- 2 tablespoon onion; finely chopped
- 100 grams cream cheese
- 8 flour tortillas
- 3 tablespoon chives, chopped
- 1/2 cucumber, skinned and diced
- oil, as needed
- Shape the cones using the tortillas. Insert a tinfoil ball in the centre; fry the cones until golden brown. Drain and set aside. Remove the foil.
- Mix the cream cheese, onion, chives, cucumber and cranberries.
- Put the salmon inside the cones keeping the shape, fill-in with the cheese blend. Serve with lettuce and cranberries.