This tasty snack is simple to make and a good source of protein
- Prep Time
- 4 ServingsServings
- 4 whole-wheat tortillas (6½ inches each)
- 4 red leaf lettuce leaves, rinsed and dried
- 4 ounce low-sodium deli roast beef
- 1 tablespoon light mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lime juice (about ½ fresh lime)
- ½ teaspoon hot sauce
- Combine ingredients for the spread. Mix well.
- Spread about 1 teaspoon of spread on each tortilla.
- Top each tortilla with one lettuce leaf and 1 ounce roast beef (about two slices).
- Fold sides in, and roll.
- Serve with a side of Tangy Salsa