- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 12 ServingsServings
- 1 pound Silken tofu, crumbled
- 1 pound Lowfat cream cheese, cubed
- 1 cup Lowfat mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground pepper
- 1 pound Frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained
- 1 pound Marinated artichoke hearts, drained, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup Green onions, chopped
- Parmesan cheese, grated, for garnish
1 Beat tofu until smooth; mix in cream cheese, mayonnaise and pepper in mixer bowl.
2 Fold in spinach, artichokes and green onions. Divide mixture equally into 12 (4 oz.) au gratin dishes. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top, if desired.
3 Bake at 350°F for 15 to 20 minutes or until bubbly and browned on top.
4 HOT TIP: Serve with low-carb crackers or bread for an all-around low-carb snack!
Source: © 2010, Courtesy of United Soybean Board