**This recipe is very versatile so feel free to go bananas and add salmon, asparagus, etc.!
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 Spaghetti Squash
- 2 Large Spoonfuls Temp Tee Whipped Cream Cheese
- 2 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1 shallot, minced
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 7 Plum Tomatoes
- 1/4 cup Vodka (for Passover)
- Sea salt
- Honey to taste
- Fresh basil
1. Preheat oven to 375.
2. Cut spaghetti squash in half, scoop out seeds, brush tops with olive oil and place cut-side down on baking sheet. Place in over for 45 minutes or until middle is soft.
3. While spaghetti squash cooks, in a large saucepan or medium stock pot, heat coconut oil over medium heat for two minutes. Add in the onion and shallots. Cook until onions turn translucent, about 4-5 minutes stirring occasionally.
4. Add tomatoes to the saucepan and turn heat onto low. Let tomato, shallot and garlic mixture simmer on low heat until tomatoes are liquidy, about 20 - 25 minutes. Add salt, pepper and oregano to taste.
5. Using immersion blender, blend tomato sauce until somewhat smooth. While still on low head, add Temp Tee Whipped Cream Cheese to the saucepan. Stir until smooth. Add vodka and stir. Add honey and season to taste (I add honey because I like my sauces a little sweet).
6. Once spaghetti squash is finished, let cool for a few minutes and then fork out onto plate. Top with sauce, fresh basil and parmesan.