Try this flavorful sparkling Fall drink the whole family can enJOY. Flavored with tea, apples and pomegranates and topped with bubbly seltzer for a fresh twist.
- Prep Time
- 4 cups brewed Darjeeling tea
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 cups apple cider
- 2 cups sliced apples
- 2 lemons, thinly sliced
- 3 cups Vintage Original Seltzer
- Garnish: Cinnamon sticks, pomegranate arils, and/or star anise
1. Stir tea, honey, cider, apples, lemons and soda together.
2. Pour over ice.
3. Garnish with cinnamon sticks, pomegranate arils, and star anise.
Tip: for an adult version, substitute Hard cider for apple cider