Skin may be removed from the chicken prior to cooking, if desired.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 4 ServingsServings
- 8 bone-in chicken thighs
- 2 tablespoon olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- 3 tablespoon Gold's Mustard with Horseradish
- 1/4 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/4 teaspoon hot sauce, or to taste
- 2/3 cup finely crushed canned french-fried onions
- 1/3 cup panko bread crumbs
Preheat broiler and brush chicken pieces with half the oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place chicken skin-side down in a broiler-safe baking dish and broil 15 minutes, basting occasionally with the pan drippings. Flip chicken pieces and broil another 10 minutes.
Preheat oven to 400°
Remove chicken from broiler and drain any remaining fat from the pan.
Beat together remaining oil, mustard, tarragon, and hot sauce in a small bowl. Mix together fried onions and panko crumbs in another small bowl. Brush mustard mixture over skin-side of chicken and pat on a thick coating of the crumbs. Drizzle lightly with olive oil and return to top third of the oven for 10 minutes.
Serve with mashed potatoes and asparagus.