- Prep Time
- 4 dozen cookies ServingsServings
- 1 package Duncan Hines® Moist Deluxe® Spice Cake Mix
- 4 large egg whites
- 1 cup uncooked quick-cooking oats
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Grease cookie sheets.
- Combine cake mix, egg whites, oats and oil in large mixing bowl.
- Beat at low speed with electric mixer until blended. Stir in raisins.
- Drop rounded teaspoonfuls onto prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake 7 to 9 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool 1 minute on cookie sheets.
- Remove to cooling racks; cool completely.