Spinach and cheese never tasted so good as in this cheese ball, with the extra addition of artichoke hearts and flavored with garlic.
- Prep Time
- 1 (10-ounce) box frozen spinach, chopped, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 (4-ounce) package crumbled feta cheese
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (4-ounce) can artichoke hearts, chopped (remove leaf tips)
- 1 (1-ounce) envelope dry, ranch salad dressing mix
- 2 teaspoons garlic, finely diced
1. In a large bowl, mix together spinach, feta cheese, cream cheese, artichokes, dressing mix and garlic. Combine until well blended.
2. Form the mixture into a log or ball, then place on a serving plate.
3. Cover and refrigerate for at least an hour for flavors to blend.