Feeling like a culinary genius has never been so easy. This decadent fresh-strawberry dessert may seem extravagant, but it takes only a few minutes to assemble.
- Prep Time
- 2 prepared round ice cream sandwiches
- ½ cup chopped almonds, chopped finely
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, sliced
- ¼ cup prepared chocolate sauce
1. Allow ice cream sandwiches to soften slightly, about 3 minutes.
2. Place almonds in a shallow bowl and roll ice cream sandwiches in almonds, so almonds stick well to the sides.
3. Stack sandwiches onto a dinner plate.
4. Top with any remaining almonds and scatter strawberries on bottom of plate and atop stacked ice cream sandwiches.
5. Drizzle with chocolate sauce and serve immediately.
Source: Almond Board of California