- 4 ServingsServings
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 4 (4- to 5-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 cup coarsely chopped sugar snap peas
- ⅓ cup chopped red onion
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh ginger
- 1½ tablespoons chopped jalapeño pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 ripe mango, pitted, peeled, and cut into chunks
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar or white wine vinegar
1. Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a wok or skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Add chicken and stir-fry until the pieces have turned white and are cooked through, about 3 to 4 minutes. Dish out and set aside. Pour in
remaining 1 tablespoon oil.
3. Add snap peas, and stir-fry for about 2 minutes. Add red onion, ginger, and jalapeño pepper. Stir-fry for 1 minute. Add garlic, and stir-fry
for another minute.
4. Return chicken and any accumulated juices to the pan; add mango, and stir-fry until hot, about 1 minute. Pour in vinegar, stir, and serve.