Use your choice of stone fruit (peaches, plums, nectarines or cherries), they all work wonderfully combined with chicken and mixed greens.
The sweet and sour flavor of stone fruits in this sauce is akin to duck sauce. This recipe is a modern and fresh take on the ever-favorite duck sauce chicken.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- ⅓ cup Kikkoman® Sweet Soy Sauce for Rice, divided
- 1 Tablespoon Kikkoman® Sesame Oil
- 6 (4-ounce) chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon dried ground ginger
- ¼ cup Kikkoman® Rice Vinegar
- ¼ cup grapeseed oil
- 6 cups mixed greens
- 2 cups assorted sliced stone fruit (plums, peaches, apricots and/or pitted cherries)
- 1 cup chopped toasted pecans
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a small bowl, combine soy sauce with sesame oil. Place 2 tablespoons of mixture in a small bowl and set aside.
- Brush mixture over chicken. Roast at 400°F for 25 minutes. Remove from oven and cool. Thinly slice chicken and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk ginger, rice vinegar, oil and 2 tablespoons of reserved soy sauce mixture. Place greens and stone fruit on top of the dressing. Gently toss to coat. Top with chopped nuts and sliced chicken. Serve immediately. To make ahead, whisk dressing in a separate bowl and serve alongside salad.