- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 6 ServingsServings
- 24 Jumbo Shells, uncooked
- 1 10- oz. package frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 1 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 tbsp. shredded onion
- 2 14 1/2- oz. cans crushed tomatoes
- 1/2 tsp. dried basil
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
1 Prepare pasta according to package directions; drain. Combine broccoli, ricotta cheese, Swiss cheese, onion, oregano, basil, salt and pepper
2 Stir together until well blended.
3 Pour about 1 cup tomatoes over bottom of 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan, breaking up tomatoes with a fork
4 Spoon 1 round tablespoon of cheese mixture into each shell and place open-side up in an even layer in the pan. Pour remaining tomatoes over and around shells.
5 Cover pan with foil. Bake at 375-o F for about 25 minutes until heated through, and serve.
Source: National Pasta Association