This rugelach is a take on an olive tapenade topped bruschetta.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 16 rugalechServings
1 cup sun-dried tomatoes, packed in olive oil2 roasted red peppers1 cup pitted and chopped Kalamata olives1 head of roasted garlic, garlic squeezed out 3 tablespoons chopped flat-leaf parsley1 cup grated mozzarella cheese1 teaspoon kosher salt½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper1 disc of prepared and chilled rugelach dough
- Add tomatoes, peppers, olives, garlic, parsley, and cheese to the bowl of a food processor and pulse until combined. Taste and adjust seasoning with salt and pepper.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Sprinkle a little flour on the countertop or surface and roll 1 disc of dough out into a ⅛-inch thick circle.
- Distribute filling onto the circle, then cut into 16 wedges. Roll each wedge toward the center and beginning with the wide edge.
- Transfer rugelach to prepared baking sheet. Refrigerate for 30 minutes until firm.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Bake rugelach at 375°F for 20 to 30 minutes, until the pastries are golden brown. Cool before serving.