A simple, classic BBQ technique that yields a moist, flavorful chicken with a subtle flavor of mustard. Can be enjoyed all year.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 4-6 ServingsServings
- 3 pounds chicken pieces
- 1/2 cup FRENCH’S® Classic Yellow® Mustard
- 2-3 tbsp. BBQ rub of your choice*
1. PREHEAT grill or broiler to medium heat.
2. COAT chicken with mustard.
3. SPRINKLE rub on all sides to taste.
4 GRILL or BROIL over medium heat for 20 minutes till juices run clear or 160°F internal temperature.
TIP- works great on ribs, brisket and veal to protect and tenderize over low and slow barbecuing.
*Try making your own BBQ rub: Mix salt, brown sugar, paprika, chipotle chili pepper, garlic powder, onion powder and cinnamon. Adjust seasonings to desired taste.