This is the easiest meatball recipe I have ever had and it is so delicious. I even made it in the slow cooker for Shabbat lunch.
For slow cooker: Follow directions below and cook on low for 8 to 10 hours. Set to warm until ready to serve.
Editor's note: some people have asked if this will really work, if the meat will stick together without any binder, so I tested it recently and made a batch with egg and breadcrumbs to compare. The results were that the plain meat worked really well, but were not as fluffy. Both were equally delicious and it came down to personal preference.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 pound ground beef, turkey, or chicken
- 1 (15-ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 (15-ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (15-ounce) can crushed pineapple in juice
1. Shape meat into balls.
2. Pour cranberry sauce, tomato sauce, and pineapple into a large pot.
3. Bring sauce to a boil, then drop in the meatballs.
4. Simmer for 30-45 until meatballs are fully cooked and enjoy over rice, couscous, or quinoa for Passover.