Homemade ice cream was never so simple. This recipe is so quick and easy and super delish. Feel free to use more or less sugar or silan to your taste. This recipe is best made in an ice cream maker.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- ½ cup plus 1½ tablespoons (140 ml) heavy cream
- ¼ cup (60 ml) whole milk
- 4½ tablespoons (70 grams) raw tahini
- 1 tablespoon (20 grams) silan (date honey)
- 1½ tablespoons (20 grams) granulated sugar
- Garnish: halva threads and black sesame seeds
1. In a large bowl whisk heavy cream, milk, tahini, silan and sugar, until well blended.
2. Pour into the bowl of your ice cream maker. Churn for 15-20 minutes until the ice cream is firm. Place in the freezer to harden for 1-2 hours before eating. If it freezes overnight, just take it out 5 minutes before serving. Store in an airtight container. Garnish with chopped dark chocolate if desired.
3. Scoop out ice cream and garnish with halva threads and black sesame seeds.