Brie and arugula form an amazing wrap for a Summer picnic.
- Prep Time
- 1 wrap ServingsServings
- 2 slices Brie cheese
- ¼ large sweet apple, sliced
- 1 cup loosely packed arugula
- 1 tablespoon chopped walnuts
- 1 tablespoon packaged raspberry vinaigrette dressing (such as Ken’s)
- Red pepper or tomato tortilla
1 Arrange Brie on top of tortilla, and in a line slightly off center, place Brie slices, and layer with apples and walnuts.
2 Drizzle raspberry vinaigrette dressing, and roll wrap as shown in photo.