This 3-cheese recipe includes pre-shredded cheddar, kashkaval, and goat cheese – for a super creamy result. If this recipe is up your alley then stock up on certain items like these specialty cheeses, so you have them on hand for a quick dinner.
You can always use your favorite blend of 3 cheeses - mozzarella and even cottage cheese would both compliment the cheddar nicely or just triple the cheddar if that’s all you’ve got - you know me – rules are so out the window when it comes to the kitchen. Don’t let a lack of kashkaval keep you from making this recipe.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
Mac and Cheese
- 4 cups cooked noodles
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ cup kashkaval cheese, cut into ½-inch cubes
- 4 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
- ½ cup panko bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, diced
- 2 cups cherry or grape tomatoes
- 3 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Grease an 8x8-inch baking dish.
- In a large bowl, combine noodles and three cheeses. Stir well to combine.
- Transfer pasta mixture to prepared baking dish and sprinkle with panko.
- Evenly distribute butter on top of panko and bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until cheese is bubbly and top is golden brown. Let sit 5 minutes before serving.
- Meanwhile, on a large sheet pan, toss tomatoes with garlic, olive and salt. Roast for 10 to 12 minutes or until skins just begin to split. Serve Garlic Roasted Tomatoes alongside Three Cheese Mac and Cheese.