- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 6 ServingsServings
- 4 6- ounce skinless tilapia fillets, cut into small cubes
- 1 cup Orange juice
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup Soy sauce
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 1 red onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 2 mangos, peeled, pitted and diced
- 2 jalapenos, finely chopped, seeds removed
- 3/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- tortilla chips
1 Place the tilapia in a medium bowl and mix with the orange, lemon and lime juices
2 Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 20 minutes or up to 1 hour.
3 Drain the tilapia, discarding the marinade, and pat it dry with paper towels.
4 Place it in a clean bowl, and if not serving immediately, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until you’re ready to serve or up to 1 hour.
5 Just before serving, stir in the soy sauce, rice vinegar, onions, mangos, jalapeños and cilantro into the tilapia.
6 Toss to coat and serve immediately.
Source: © 2008 National Mango Board