- 6 ServingsServings
- 1/2 pound Red skinned new potatoes, 1 1/2” dice, boiled
- 1/2 pound Yukon gold potatoes, 1 1/2”dice, boiled
- 1/4 pound Royal Purple potatoes, 1 1/2” dice, boiled
- 2/3 cup California Black Ripe Olives, halved
- 1/3 cup Green onions, chopped
- 1/3 cup Celery, 1/4”diced
- 1 tablespoon Red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoon Capers, drained
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- pinch Ground black pepper
- 2 Tablespoons Parsley, chopped
1 Combine red potatoes, Yukon Gold potatoes, purple potatoes, California Ripe olives, green onions and celery in a large mixing bowl and set aside.
2 In a medium bowl, whisk together red wine vinegar, mustard and capers.
3 Gradually whisk in olive oil, then season with salt, pepper and parsley.
4 Pour dressing over potato mixture and toss until evenly coated.
Source: California Olive