A yummy packable wrap perfect for take to work lunches, this one will really brighten your day and use up some leftovers.
- Prep Time
- ⅓ cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 1 large lime, juiced
- 1 cup shredded rotisserie chicken
- ⅓ cup pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 small ripe mango, peeled and diced
- 6 8-inch whole wheat tortillas
1. In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, cilantro and lime juice and stir to combine.
2. In a large bowl, combine chicken, beans and mango and stir.
3. To assemble burritos, spread each tortilla with a heaping tablespoon of mayonnaise mixture, leaving a ¼-inch border around the edge. Place about 1/3 cup chicken mixture in the center of each tortilla. Tuck in the sides and then wrap and roll the tortillas.