Mango is the mainstay of this tropical fruit salsa. Add peaches and kiwi, then season for a sumptuous summer salsa.
- Prep Time
- 2 cupsServings
- 2 mangos, peeled, seeded, and cut into ¼-inch pieces
- 2 peaches, peeled, seeded, and cut into ¼-inch pieces
- 3 kiwis, peeled and cut into wedges
- ¼ cup finely chopped red onion
- ¼ cup fresh squeezed lime juice
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 to 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh mint leaves
- 1 to 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh cilantro
1. In a medium bowl, combine mango, peach, kiwi fruit, onion, lime juice, salt, red pepper, sugar, mint leaves, and cilantro.
2. Adjust seasoning flavors to taste.
3. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours or overnight.
Variation: Substitute 1 papaya or 2 large or 3 medium peaches for the mango.