Let this cooling tropical sorbet take you away!
- Prep Time
- 8 ServingsServings
- 3 ripe mangos, peeled, pitted and cubed (makes 2 cups of puree)
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoon lime juice (juice from 1 medium lime)
- 1/4 teaspoon coconut extract
- 1 cup chilled pineapple juice
- lime peel or small lime wedge (garnish)
Puree mangos, sugar, lime juice and extract in a blender or food processor until smooth. Transfer to the bowl of an ice cream maker and stir in pineapple juice; freeze according to manufacturer's instructions. Cover and place in the freezer for at least 1 hour, or up to 1 week. Garnish with twists of lime peel or small lime wedges.