Keep it light and exciting with this Tropical Slaw, get some pineapples and mangos and liven things up.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 4 ServingsServings
- 1 cup shredded green cabbage
- 1 cup shredded red cabbage
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1 cup diced pineapple
- 1 ripe mango, diced
- 1/2 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 4 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 teaspoon sugar substitute, such as Splenda
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
In a large bowl, combine cabbage, carrots, pineapple, mango, and red onion and mix well. In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, vinegar, lime juice, sugar substitute, and salt and whisk until smooth. Pour over slaw and toss well to coat. Refrigerate for 20 minutes or up to 1 hour before serving.