Mix leftover cucumber pulp into a flavorful tzatziki sauce. Since most of the liquid went into the cucumber juice, the pulp won’t water down this dip.
*NOTE: Cucumber pulp is the leftover portion from making cucumber juice in a juicer. It can also be made by blending two whole (Israeli) cucumbers and squeezing out any liquid through a nut milk bag.
- Prep Time
- 2 cupsServings
- ¼ cup cucumber pulp*
- ¾ cup Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons chopped pickles
- Salt and pepper
1. In a small bowl, mix together all of the ingredients. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
2. Chill before serving.