When you want a vegetarian kreplach go for this delicious, slightly Asian vegetable saute, works great in soup, but is particularly delicious when pan fried.
Use this filling to make our Kreplach Shortcuts.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 cupServings
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 bunch scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 cup sliced shiitake mushrooms, finely chopped
- 1 cup coleslaw mix, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
1. Saute scallions and evoo in frying pan on medium heat, until softened, 3 minutes.
2. Add mushrooms, coleslaw mix and garlic. Saute on medium heat for eight minutes. Add soy sauce and cook an additional two minutes.
3. Cool first before using as filling.