This Warm Tomato-Spinach Salad is a full meal, filled with pecans, cream cheese, spinach, tomato, and a vinaigrette dressing.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- 4 tomatoes, cut into thin wedges
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinaigrette dressing
- 1 package (6 oz.) baby spinach leaves
- 4 ounces (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, cut into small cubes
- 1 small red onion, cut into wedges
1. Line shallow pan with foil; set aside. Spread sugar onto bottom of small nonstick skillet; top with nuts. Cook on medium-low heat 5 min. or until sugar is completely melted and golden brown, tilting skillet to evenly distribute sugar if necessary. Stir until nuts are evenly coated. Immediately spread into prepared pan; cool completely.
2. Microwave tomatoes and dressing in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 3 min. or until tomatoes are slightly softened and dressing is heated through, stirring after 2 min.
3. Cover platter with spinach; top with tomato mixture, cream cheese, onions and nuts. Toss lightly before serving.