You can use store bought flavored spirits, or plan ahead and make your own with our easy Cranberry Vodka recipe. The measurements below are for one, but you can easily double, triple, or make a pitcher of this festive cocktail. The sugared cranberry garnish can be made ahead and used to garnish desserts and holiday snack trays.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 cups cranberries
- 2 ounces cranberry vodka
- 2 ounces Prosecco
- Garnishes: lime slices and sugared cranberries
1. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a small saucepan over medium heat, simmer water and sugar for 5 minutes, or until dissolved. Turn off heat.
3. Add cranberries to pan, and soak for 15 minutes.
4. Transfer cranberries, with a slotted spoon, to prepared baking sheet. Cranberries will dry with a light, crystal glaze on them. Store covered, at room temperature, for 3 days.
1. Fill an old fashioned glass with ice. Pour vodka into glass, then Prosecco.
2. Garnish with lime slices and sugared cranberries.