It’s simple to quickly set up a fun “create your own stir-fry night” with your kids using leftover proteins, and fresh vegetables. You can serve up one protein of choice or offer a few options for a more customized experience.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 4 cups of chopped cooked chicken or steak or cubed extra firm tofu
- 2 cups sliced scallions
- ¼ cup minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated ginger
- Kikkoman® Sesame Oil
- 1 cup sliced carrots
- 1 cup sliced zucchini
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup baby corn
- 1 cup chopped peppers
- Kikkoman® Hoisin Sauce
- Kikkoman® Gluten-Free Sweet Chili Sauce
- Kikkoman® Orange Sauce
- Prepare protein of choice in a large bowl. Set aside.
- Combine scallions, garlic and grated ginger. This will work as the base for each stir fry bowl you make.
- Heat a wok or frying pan on high heat. Add 1 tablespoon of sesame oil per ⅓ cup scallion-garlic mixture. Saute for 2 minutes. Add 1 cup assorted vegetables and ½ cup protein and saute 5 minutes more.
- Season with ¼ cup hoisin, sweet chilli or orange sauce and cook an additional 3 minutes. Serve and repeat as desired.