Here's an Asian twist on my favorite Hummus and Pita Chips, the perfect start to any meal or midday snack. Use wonton or eggroll wrappers to make the simply baked chips and serve with this yummy edamame dip.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- ½ (12-ounce) package square wonton wrappers, defrosted
- Cooking spray
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- 2 cups frozen shelled edamame, defrosted
- ¼ cup cilantro
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 lime, juiced
- ½ to ¾ cup extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400℉. Grease 2 baking sheets with cooking spray.
- Cut square wonton wrappers in half to make triangles and spread out in a single layer on baking sheets. Spray with cooking spray and sprinkle with ½ teaspoon salt. Bake 6 to 8 minutes or until golden brown and crispy.
- Meanwhile, combine edamame, cilantro, sesame oil, remaining ½ teaspoon salt, and lime juice in a food processor and pulse to chop. With processor running, slowly add olive oil and puree until smooth, about 5 minutes, adding enough oil to reach a smooth consistency.
- Transfer dip to a bowl and serve with wonton chips.