This is a great way to start off a summer meal. Filled with fresh (or frozen) Summer corn and served chilled, you can't get much more Summery than this delicious soup.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 4 cups fresh corn kernels (or frozen)
- 2 yellow peppers cored, seeded & chopped
- 2 cloves garlic chopped
- 1 cup water
- Kosher salt and pepper
- 3 tablespoons fresh dill chopped
- 4 tablespoons sour cream
1. In a large saucepan, bring corn, yellow peppers, water, garlic and salt & pepper to a boil. Reduce heat to low; simmer for 25 minutes. Transfer soup (in batches) to a blender and whip until velvety. Pour through a sieve into a bowl, pushing on sieve with back of spoon to drain off solids.
2. Season with salt and pepper. Chill.
3. Ladle into bowls and garnish with sour cream and dill.