I love how simple and easy this recipe is for a gluten free taco shell! You won't believe how delicious it is.
Inspired by Busy in Brooklyn
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- Shredded mozzarella cheese
- Kosher salt
- Freshly cracked black pepper
- Red wine vinegar
1. Place a nonstick pan over high heat. Sprinkle cheese in the middle of the pan and flatten it out into a circle. Turn heat to medium low. When cheese starts to melt sprinkle with salt.
2. Place arugula and baby greens in a bowl. Add black pepper and red wine vinegar. Toss well.
3. When cheese is nice and brown and crispy around the edges remove to a plate. Fill with dressed arugula, fold and crunch.