I may have taken a few liberties with "minestrone," so if you're Italian, I apologize. I was totally inspired by the freshness of this sauce, that I just had to make it into a soup, complete with fun mini farfale.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 3 (9-ounce) pouches of BonGiovi Arrabbiata Pasta Sauce
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 15-ounce can cannellini beans, drained
- 1 cup cooked small pasta (orzo, mini farfalle)
- Garnishes: grated Parmesan cheese, fresh basil, chopped flat leaf parsley, crushed red pepper flakes, garlic crostini
1. Pour sauce into a large pot, along with with broth, beans and pasta and place over medium heat. Cook until hot and bubbly and pasta is al dente.
2. Serve with desired garnishes.