These acorn squash chips can be a snack, an appetizer, a side dish or a garnish. That's what we call versatile.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 2 acorn squash, halved and de-seeded
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Halve and de-seed squash, leaving skin on. Slice into 1/8"-1/4" half moons.
3. Place on 2 baking sheets covered with parchment, and toss with olive oil and salt. Arrange in single layer on pans.
4. Baked for 20 minutes, flip over and bake another 20 minutes,