This simple couscous recipe is great with any meal and it comes together in minutes. You will love how it tastes under pomegranate flavored meatballs.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1/2 cup toasted almonds chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped dates
- 1 (10-ounce) package instant Couscous
- 2 cups water
- 1 tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
1. Place couscous in 8x8x2 inch baking pan.
2. In medium saucepan, combine water, olive oil, salt; bring to a boil.
3. Pour liquid over couscous. Cover with plastic wrap. Let stand 10 minutes or until liquid is absorbed.
4. Fluff with fork. Stir in dates and almonds; serve immediately.
Serve with Lamb Meatballs with Pomegranate Glaze.