This fun frozen Passover dessert can be made with a macaroon crust for a real special treat.
- Prep Time
- 1 (8-ounce) container Temp Tee Whipped Cream Cheese
- 1 cup almond butter
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 store-bought chocolate macaroon pie shell
- 1 (13-ounce) jar cherry or strawberry jam
1. In the bowl of a stand mixer, combine cream cheese and almond butter and mix until smooth and combined.
2. Add sugar and vanilla and mix well.
3. Carefully spread almond butter mixture on top of macaroon pie shell in an even layer. Cover with plastic wrap and freeze for 30 minutes.
4. Spread an even layer of jam across the top of almond butter mixture, cover and freeze at least 2 hours or overnight.
5. Remove from freezer 30 minutes before serving and refrigerate.
6. Slice into 8 slices and remove with a spatula. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Information based on strawberry jam and coconut macaroon pie shell