We love sheet pan dinners and they work for meatloaf too. Everyone gets their own mini meatloaf so they cook faster. We made this one with an Asian flavor and added some broccoli for color and nutrients.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 ½ pounds ground white meat chicken or turkey
- 1 bunch green onions, finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- 3 tablespoon tomato paste, divided
- 6 tablespoons soy sauce, divided
- Kosher salt
- Freshly cracked black pepper
- ¼ cup rolled oats
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 head broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
Preheat oven to 350°F. Line baking sheet with parchment.
1. In a large mixing bowl combine ground meat, green onions, garlic, ginger, 2 tablespoons tomato paste, 4 tablespoons soy sauce, pinch salt, pepper, oats and egg. Mix thoroughly without pressing too hard or the meatloaf will be tough.
2. Divide mixture and shape into 4 mini meatloaves. Place on sheet pan.
3. Mix remaining 1 tablespoon tomato paste and 2 tablespoons soy sauce with honey and lightly brush over meatloaves.
4. Add broccoli to other side of sheet pan, drizzle with evoo, salt and pepper and toss.
5. Roast meatloaf until a thermometer inserted, registers 160°F. About 20-24 minutes.
6. Cool slightly before serving with broccoli.
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 410
- Carbohydrate Content: 16 g
- Cholesterol Content: 180 mg
- Fat Content: 14 g
- Protein Content: 54 g
- Sodium Content: 1180 mg
- Sugar Content: 6 g