This avocado dressing is a creamy, mayo- and dairy-free alternative to traditional ranch. Mustard can be omitted during Passover.
- Prep Time
- 1 cupServings
- ⅔ cup extra virgin olive oil or vegetable oil
- 5 to 6 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 small ripe avocado, peeled and diced
- 1½ teaspoon prepared mustard (optional, leave out on Passover)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
1. Place all ingredients in blender or food processor, and process until thoroughly blended.
2. Pour into a sealed container and use immediately or store in the refrigerator.