This recipe has been in my family for many years. I would watch my mother make this dish on Sunday. She would use all roots vegetables.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 6 to 8 ServingsServings
- 6 piece large raw chicken thigh
- 1/4 cup olives oil
- 3 piece rutabaga peel and cut in half
- 2 pound whole potatoes cut in half
- 1 pound onion, peel and cut into quarter
- 2 pound carrots peel and cut in half
- 1 pound raw walnuts whole, shell
- 1 tablespoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 whole garlic, chopped
- 1 sprig rosemarry
- 1 cup Royal wine
Brown thighs and legs in olive oil in large fry pan on medium heat.
In a 4.2 Slow Cooker. Cook until they are golden brown on both size. Place in Slow Cooker. Add remaining ingredients in Slow Cooker. Cover and cook for 7 to 8 hours.