If you make this with thin potato crisps as pictured you will need two large sheet pans, keep to one by simply making cubed roasted potatoes.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 2 large russet potatoes, scrubbed, sliced thin or cubed (about 2 lbs.)
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 (6-ounce) cod or other meaty white fish fillets
- 1 pound fresh or frozen green beans
- ½ cup caramelized onions, about 2 onions
- Garnish: lemon slices
Preheat oven to 450° F. Line sheet pan with parchment.
- Place potatoes on a sheet pan. Drizzle with 2 tablespoons evoo and toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper. Roast for 20 minutes. Shake the pan to toss potatoes and roast for 20 minutes more.
- Move potatoes to one side of the pan. Pat cod fillets dry with paper towels. Place fillets in the center of the pan and green beans on the other side. Drizzle with remaining 2 tablespoon evoo and season with salt and pepper.
- Roast until fillets are the same color throughout and flake easily, about 10 minutes.
- Serve fish topped with caramelized onions, alongside green beans and potatoes.
- Serving Size: 1 cod with potatoes and carmelized onion
- Calories: 488
- Carbohydrate Content: 44.1 g
- Cholesterol Content: 94 mg
- Fat Content: 15.7 g
- Protein Content: 43.4 g
- Sodium Content: 1178 mg
- Sugar Content: 11.4 g