Pop some flavor into your popcorn with these healthy yummy no-bake Berry Popcorn Bars, packed with cherries and wild berries from Eden.
- Prep Time
- 7 cups popped EDEN organic popcorn
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil
- ⅓ cup barley malt syrup
- 1 tablespoon organic honey
- 1 (4 ounce) package Wild Berry Mix
- ¼ cup Montmorency dried cherries
1. Spray an 8 by 8" square baking pan with cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together sesame oil, barley malt syrup, and honey until combined. Add fresh popcorn, berry mix and dried cherries. Stir to evenly coat popcorn mix with syrup mixture.
3. Pour popcorn mixture into square baking pan. Press it firmly and evenly into the pan with the back of a rubber spatula, making sure the top is flat and even, and the mixture is pressed into each corner of the pan.
4. Cover lightly with plastic wrap, and chill bars for at least 30 minutes in the freezer to ensure easy cutting.