Make homemade popcorn with delicious Indian flavors.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 8 ServingsServings
- 8 cups popped popcorn, still warm
- 3 tbsp. butter or margarine
- 2 tsp. curry powder
- ½ tsp. kosher salt
- ½ tsp. sugar
- ½ cup toasted coconut, golden raisins or sliced almonds, optional
1. Place popcorn in a large bowl.
2. Microwave butter 20 seconds or until melted; stir in curry powder until well blended.
3. Drizzle seasoned butter over popcorn and stir to distribute.
4. Sprinkle with salt, sugar and optional ingredients; stir gently until blended.
Source: Popcorn Board