This recipe makes an all-purpose salad dressing that you can use on raw or cooked vegetables and/or over meat and poultry. The broth super-charges the dressing nutritionally and gives it a rich umami (savory) flavor, that will make everything taste even better. In this photograph, the dressing is drizzled over roasted asparagus and flowering chives, sprinkled with sunflower seeds.
- Prep Time
- ¼ cup cooled bone broth (any kind)
- ¼ cup raw apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons mellow/white miso
- 1-2 teaspoons raw honey or silan (to taste)
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
1. Prepare Bone Broth.
2. Mix all ingredients together with/in an immersion or conventional blender. Can be made 3 days in advance, keep covered and refrigerated until ready to use.