These Buffalo Cauliflower with Yogurt Dip are so good you won't even notice they are healthy! You will love the taste of the buffalo wing sauce on crunchy cauliflower dipped in a healthier yogurt-based sauce.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 large head cauliflower, washed and cut into larger bite-size florets (around 7 cups of florets)
- ¼ cup buffalo wing sauce
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- Cooking spray
- 2 cups Greek yogurt
- 1 pack Ranch seasoning mix
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Spray a baking pan with cooking spray.
3. Combine cauliflower, buffalo sauce, salt and garlic powder in a large mixing bowl, tossing gently to coat.
4. Pour florets onto baking pan and bake for 10 minutes. Stir, then put them back in the oven for 10 minutes more.
5. Once the florets have been baking for 20 minutes, begin stirring the cauliflower on the baking sheet at 5-minute increments, and bake until crispy and charred on the edges.
6. Combine yogurt with ranch seasoning and stir well. Serve buffalo cauliflower hot out of the oven with yogurt dip.