This salad is crunchy, light and refreshing and can be a great side dish to your meal.
- Prep Time
- 4 ServingsServings
- 3 Tbs lowfat buttermilk
- 1 Tbs light mayonnaise
- 2 tsp country Dijon mustard
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 8 oz celery root, peeled and shredded
- 1 cup diced Fuji apples
- 3/4 cup sliced olives
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 3 Tbs toasted sliced almonds
1 In a large mixing bowl, whisk together buttermilk, mayonnaise and mustard until smooth.
2 Season to taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
3 Toss celery root, apples, California Ripe Olives and green onions with dressing until evenly coated.
4 Sprinkle with almonds just before serving.
Source: California Olive